How to Order Victor Valley Adult School Official Transcripts:
*Official transcripts (date stamped and sealed) must be ordered online.
Steps to Order Official Transcripts:
- Log on to school district website www.vvuhsd.org
- Click on "Enrollment/Records" under Quick Links on the left side
- Click on "Transcripts/Ed Verification" on the upper left side
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on https://vvuhsdca.scriborder.com/
- On the left side of this page you can choose to order transcripts for various reasons, click the reason that applies to you (i.e school, job, college, ect.).
- Once completed (unless you are a current student in our district) there will be a fee to receive the official transcripts. (Price varies based on request)
- You will be notified via email when your transcripts are completed and ready for pick up. Individuals requesting to pick up records in person will be required to show official unexpired identification such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
Please note the Central Enrollment office has 5 business days to process student records.